Hackfest Nice Roadmap Discussion
From CommontkJump to navigationJump to search
Home < Hackfest Nice Roadmap Discussion
Topics to discuss:
- Need to fill in CTK-Roadmap document
- Repository modularisation
- Where goes Slicer Execution Model
- Releases in CTK
- DICOM or Dicom
- Support other language (not only Python)?
- Change signals to Q_SIGNALS etc.
- Marco: Guidelines for
- "Single Contributions": patches, bugfixes
- Large Contributiions: entire libraries looking for a new home
- Third-Party dependencies, also optional ones:
- when to include them in superbuild?
- when to fork/clone them on commontk?